"Wikis in Plain English"
"Blogs in Plain English"
(these are very cool, even if you already happen to be one of the favored few who knows what both of those things are).
And then, did you know:
- you can text Google, and receive instant text back for phone numbers & other info? (MUCH cheaper than spending $2 a call for dialing 411!). Try it! Text to Googl (e not required if you're lazy: the numbers 46645):
- pizza 54911 [phone number, address]
- amzn [to get the stock price]
- ua115 [airline/flight number]
- weather paris
- 54911 to chicago [directions]
- define schadenfreude [to settle Scrabble arguments]
- you can go to grandcentral.com and have all your numbers and voice mails sent seamlessly to one number - and even switch between them mid-call? I know we can't get YouTube at work, so again, check this one out at home: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aAMbuX06tYg (it's hilarious!)
- you can have voice mail messages converted to text automatically (MUCH better than trying to take notes on what was said - and you can sort through them and choose which to read first)
- simulscribe.com (paid)
- callwave.com (free)
I'll be curious about what you think!